yes, I agree and there are several signs and symptoms of folliculitis. Some of those symptoms are next:
- it includes the clusters of small red bumps or white-headed pimples that develop around hair follicles and they are visible,
- some pus blisters that break open,
- skin is usually red and inflamed,
- a skin on that area is also very itchy and that is irritating,
- you can also feel some type of tenderness or pain,
- also, you can have problems large swollen bump or mass and they look gross.
Once you notice some of those symptoms, that is a first thing that should be the alarm and reason to visit your doctor.