im 16 and i have a5-6 inch penis, i have pubes and i can produce sperm but i have little armpit hair under my right arm and almost none under my left. no arm hair light leg hair and no facial hair. i was just wondering how long i have to wait to have a full grown penis and a full body and face full of hair.

Hey jl, I'm also 16, i have a 6-7 inch penis, with exact opposite problem, I have way to much arm/leg/arm-pit hair. Just because I have a lot doesn't mean it wont stop growing. For you facial hair you will have too wait another 2-4 years. armpit hair 2 years. you penis will stop growing longer in about a year and will grow width wise for a good 2-4 years. you have nothing to worry about you are a late bloomer. I was an early boomer =\

hey ~ sounds like we are about the same. When you nut, does a lot of sperm shoot out? If so, then I think you are fine and have nothing to worry about.

i used to worry about under arm hairs and leg hair and shaving, but not any more. my plumbing works good, and when i bust a load, i know I have as much, if not more jizz then hairy guys. I have had 1 bj and the girl couldn't swallow all of it, so I quit worrying. My friends who have to shave say it is a pain in the *ss.I think girls like guys better who are not real hairy anyways.

First off the one on here bragging about the gurl not being able to swallow it makes me sick to my stomach... You need to learn to respect a gurl and not even make her swallow it if she doesn't want to... and i'm engaged and my fiance is amazing but he's not real hairy and he's not real light either but i think that ya'lls penises are normal.. he's 19 and he has nine inches cause we measured it so i wouldn't worry about growing because the truth is your just a late bloomer

Thats like me as well, never really worried about the size and hairiness of my penis since I was 14, as at the time all of the boys in the class compared size and hairiness together, I had the largest and hairiest penis in my class and when I masturbated I also shot out loads, the slight difference is that I also like girls who are hairy, especially ones who have never shaved or trimmed their arm pits or private parts ever, there are quite a few of those girls around, its just finding them that is difficult.

Brumley, you are correct in your attitude towards the guy boasting that his girlfriend could not swallow all his semen, personally I don't like oral sex, never done it to my wife, we enjoy normal sex. Both of us have never shaved or trimmed our pubic hair ever in our lives, so we are extremely hairy. Being like that and me having like your fiance a 9" penis, my wife also measured it, makes normal sex fine, the forest of hair we both have act as a cushion when we have prolonged sex, for example I can keep my penis in her vagina for almost 2 hours without taking it out, it makes for absolutely wonder ful sex, I just hope you and your fiance have sex like that as well, at least after you are married.