I am 23 and experiencing a number of symptoms and doctors i've seen are stumped. I have had dramatic unexplained weight loss, nausea, indigestion, I'm now anemic which i haven't been since i was a baby. My liver is inflammed, my white blood cell count is high, numbness and tingling in legs and feet, achy, fatigued. What could this be? I have been hunting all over the internet for an answer. I'm hoping someone has experienced these symptoms or something similar and got answers. Anyone who has any thoughts let me know please.

also the only thing that has seemed to help the nausea and indigestion is pineapples, pineapple juice and i started taking papaya enzyme.

I would look at Celiac disease intolerance to wheat, barley and oats.. These were all the symptoms I had at the age of 23.. Look into it and talk to your doctor.. Melaine