I've tried to squirt but I just can't seem to do it myself. Is there a toy out there that will make me squirt??

Squirting eludes a lot of females, it is difficult and takes a lot of concentration.  Probably will be easier when you have a sexual partner and/or a toy.  You are normal, keep trying you just might surprise yourself one day.  You do need to stimulate your g-spot roughly for squirting to happen which will not harm you at all, the inside of your vagina is built for rough-housing (we can push a baby out for goodness sake).  Happy trying!

First off, lots of women never squirt and that is perfectly normal. So if you can't, don't stress. You are in the majority. That said, if you can it can be a wonderful feeling. It is easiest with a partner stimulating your g spot either during sex or using hands or a toy. There are dildos and vibrators especially designed for g spot stimulation that have a curved tip that might do the trick, either solo or with a partner. I've never tried one so I can't comment on if they work. I just know they exist. I have never squirted by masturbating but sometimes do during sex. But I am not really aware of it beyond a great feeling orgasm. My partner is the one that can tell. Although he says I gush rather than squirt. So it can't hurt to try but don't get too hung up on it if you can't. Orgasms are fantastic whether you sqirt or not. Also, not sure how old you are or if you are sexually active, but during sex with a partner emotional connection is much more important than 'do I squirt' and 'my penis is too small' types of concerns. As long as you are both satisfied its all good. I hope that helps