I'm 14 and fat. I really need to lose weight, but I don't know how to stay motivated. I want to lose weight for me and so I can play soccer in September. I'm just not sure how. I love to eat and I love sweets and I want all that, but i feel fat afterwards because i know I shouldn't have eaten all that. I have a gym membership and I like to go, but with school and homework and parents getting home at different times every day, I'm not sure how to stay motivated! If it's possible, I would love to lose like 2-5 pounds  week. Then I'd be ready. So what can I do? What can I do to lose the rolls in my back, what can I do, tone up my huge calves, what can I do to lose the flab and tone my arms, what exercises can I do, what diet should I follow??? I really need these questions answered! Can you help me??

P.S I'm a girl

Even though I am a guy, I was in the same boat. What I dId to lose 20lbs in about 2 months was cut out all sodas and sports drinks. And if you drink energy drinks, stop that too. For breakfast I ate a bowl of regular cheerios(great for a snack if you get hungry during the day) every day and a salad at lunch. If I used something on it, I would put a little oil, don't use ranch or any thing like that, every thing else is usaly all fat. Also if you like vinegar use as much as you like, it's really good for you. If you do this, you can have almost what ever you want at dinner, just make sure you eat a maximum of 2 servings. Also if you don't like the salad plain, add some chicken or beef to add nutrition and flavor. And if you get hungry during the day, remember the cheerios. For exercise, sit ups and jumping jacks are really good. Heck jumping in genral is good exercise. For motivation, remember that your not the only one who is dealing with this and of those people, some may quit, but don't let yourself, push yourself to new limits and always set goals. Any more questions just pm me.

Thanks so much, very helpful!