I am 25 years old male and I am a little bit overweight. I decided I want to look like normal people and stop with this terrible feeling of guilt I like to eat. I have heard some friends of mine used pills to loose excess fat. I do not want pills then exercise, because I think that is better way. Can you tell me how to lose weight fast only by exercising?

First to say fast weight loosing cannot be good and health for anyone’s body. If you lose excess fat fast, first what you can see is that skin will not be able to follow this process. Then it will be like bag hanging on your body, which cannot look nice at all. That is something you can notice, but there are serious things that happens, connected with fast weight loosing. I will simply say that is not good and you need to change this goal just a little bit. It is great you want healthier way to loose weight but pills. Anyways, exercising on its own is not enough for the effect you want to achieve. Beside exercise, which is extremely important, you need to take care about your diet. You cannot eat as much as you want and spend all calories exercising. You need right measure for all of this. Eat health food, drink a lot of water and do exercise. With some time that your body needs to prepare itself for change, you will notice improving in your figure for sure.