Hi. I am here because I really want to find out as much as I can about dr Adamo’s Genotype diet program. I am really interested in this one, and I really need to know some good and valuable information about this diet program. Please I really want to know everything that is totally sure and true. Otherwise, don’t write anything. It is really important to me. I know a lot about this diet program, and I know a few benefits, but obviously not all of them. Can you tell me more about benefits, what are they?

Do you even have an idea about this?

Hi darling. As you said already, this one has a lot of healthy benefits. But, you can categorize it according to blood types, unfortunately you haven’t told us what blood type you are. So, you need to know your blood type to see how this diet can have benefits on your organism. For example, if you have blood group B you are considered to benefit from consumption of dairy products, if you have a AB blood group, you have benefits the same that has those with blood group A and B. But, I think that the main benefit is that you are staying healthy.

That is something that matters :)

Good day there. It is true. You should tell us your blood type, so we would be able to tell you more about this. But, anyway, every genotype can benefit a wisely chosen supplement regime, and that depends on your blood type. Tnx to this, you can also find a good weight loss supplement for you. But, that is not something that we are talking about, right :) According to your blood type, you will be able to find out which foods are right for you, what you should eat, and what you should avoid. And, I really believe that this is the main benefit…

Good luck! 

Hi. The main theory is that each blood type represents a different evolutionary heritage. So, every blood type has other benefits. For example, group O is considered the ancestral blood group in humans, and optimal diet should resemble the high animal protein diet. That is something that I really do know, because my ex girlfriend followed this diet program a few years ago, and I have learn this. It is easy, that is the benefit. The main benefits are something that we already know – you will be healthy, good looking, someone will say that this diet can prolong your life. It is healthy, and that matters, right?