Hey there,

I really like everything that I know about warrior diet. It seems pretty funny and nice to follow. I have to admit, when I have heard of it, I was thinking that I was following this diet program, because it is really similar to one diet program that I was following while I was student and I liked it back then. But, it is not the same. I believe that this is just one reason more to start follow Warrior diet. Maybe this one will help me lose my extra pounds.

But, I was wondering, do you know what is the best way to start Warrior diet?

Any advice?

Tnx 

Good day there,

I don’t think that there is some specific time to start this diet program. I believe that you should follow some diet program when you are ready for it, not because someone is telling you to do that. The best way to start this diet program is to buy a book. LOL :) I think that there are three or four main steps that you need to learn before you start with this diet program, that is crucial. But, the book is something that you must have if you want to follow it. That is my opinion and I really believe that you will listen my advice :) 

Hello my darling,

My friend told me that the best way to star this diet program is when you are feeling ready for it, totally! You should visit your nutritionist and your doctor, and talk with them a little bit about this diet program. It can be really difficult, even if you don’t think so. It is very hard to start some diet program that you haven’t tried before, and Warrior diet program can be really taught at the beginning of this whole process.

So, please, think about it. Maybe it seems to you that this is something like you’ve already tried, but it is not – it is pretty much unique! 

Hey there,

My friend has some nice experience with this diet program. He told me that he would always follow this diet program, because it is simple and very easy to follow, there are no specific tips or advice that you should follow in it. You should buy the book and follow all those lovely recipes and make them with love.

The best way to start Warrior diet, don’t be mad at me, but this is little silly question :)

You should start with it when you think that you are ready for that step.

And that is all!

Good luck!