Do you even can believe that someone can get some attack when he or she sees her ex partner getting married? Well, I didn't believe in this until this happened to my friend Amanda. Yes, she got some attack and she really was pale, so we needed to took her into hospital. She was looking like a ghost and we were really scared. After ECG (I think) doctor told her that she has Kawasaki disease. I have heard of it, but I don't know is this disease that common and who is at greater risk of getting it?  I am still out of myself... 

Hey Big Z.

First you need to know that this is very rare disease, but it is very dangerous as well. Kawasaki disease is serious illness that causes heart problems in children, but in adults as well. It is a form of a condition called vasculitis , or inflammation of the blood vessels, and as you already know the blood vessels include arteries, veins, and capillaries.This disease in some cases can affects the coronary arteries that supply oxygenated blood to the heart. If the disease affects the coronary arteries, it can lead to severe heart problems including myocarditis and aneurysm etc.

Wait, wait, wait! Let me get this clear. You are telling us that your friend from work has this disease? I just can’t believe! It is really surprising and hard for me to believe. And you know why? Because this disease can affect all ethnicities but it is most common in children of Asian descent. Most of the patient are CHILDERN and usually they are under 5 years old. I do agree that this is heavy disease but I still can’t believe that she has this. Please, tell me one more time did I understand it well or not. Enjoy!

Hello everyone. Yes, I know that because I am diagnosed with this disease when I was 4 years old. Back than I couldn't feel any symptoms, but when I was getting older I started to feel differently and I started to feel that something is wrong with me. It is very rare disease but it is very unpleasant.This disease can harm the coronary arteries, which carry blood
to the heart muscle. Most of the children who are treated recover from the disease without long-term problems. In this case, doctor will watch your child for heart problems for a few weeks to a few months after treatment,
just to be sure. The disease is most common in children ages 1 to 2 years and is less common in children older than age 8. It does not spread from child to child, but it is not contagious. I hope that this helps.

Hello there. It is very sad because doctors doesn't know what are the causes of this disease. The disease usually happens most often in the late winter and early spring.There are a couple of symptoms that can help you find out to you have this disease or not. Here are the symptoms: - A fever that is lasting for  at least 5 days. - your child can have a red eyes. - your kid has a body rash. - you  notice that he or she has swollen, red, cracked lips and tongue. Also, it is very important to know that you need to get medical help right away if your child has symptoms of Kawasaki disease. Early diagnosis and treatment can often prevent future heart problems.

Hello everyone. I know two persons who have Kawasaki disease even if this disease is not that common at all. Kawasaki disease cannot be prevented and it usually affect kids from 5 years old. Symptoms are very visible, and you can recognize this disease by redness of the eyes, swollen lymph nodes, red and dry lips and this is just a first phase. In the second phase skin of the hands usually start to peel in the larger peaces. So nobody can't tell me that he or she didn't notice the symptoms of the disease. It is so visible. Good luck.