Hello there,

I have heard that the one one one diet is really cool thing. I don’t know why, because I have never tried it. I have tried to see something more about this, but I didn’t have any success :) So, I was wondering what can you tell me about this diet?

I have to say that this one has very attractive, and if I can say, funny name as well :)

I have one simple question – how did one one one diet got it’s name?

Do you know?

Can you share this with me?

Thank you very much! 

Hi there,

I have to say that I don’t have any idea how this diet got it’s name :) It is very funny and unique :) But, I think that you can find nowhere on the internet about that. Maybe, I am wrong, but I think that this might be because they think that this diet program is number one in the whole world :) Maybe because of that.

I am not sure, that is just what I am thinking :)

If anyone else know this, let us know, because I don’t know it :)

Good luck with it.

Bye! 

Hello everyone,

A few days ago, my little sister started to follow this diet program, and she had the same question. Somebody, I am not sure who, told her exactly the same thing – that this diet program is mean to be number one and that that is why this diet program is called one one one diet program :)

But, that doesn’t make any sense to me, because I believe that this has something to do with meals that you have to eat for your main three meals. I am not sure, correct me if I am wrong.

I am also confused :D

Good luck!