Hi there,

So I was talking with my friend, Jennifer today. She is following this lamer’s diet program, and she is really happy with this whole process. She was talking about recipes, but when I asked her how did lamer’s diet got its name, she just was like “What”. Lol, I really do have this habit to find some interesting facts about some diet programs,

But, I couldn’t find anything about this one So, is there any possibility that you can tell me how did lamer’s diet got its name? Any idea, or something that can help me. I am just curious!

Thank you about any information! 

Hi there,

I was not following this diet program, but I know that my colleague form my work, Mark, was following this diet program, but for a while, for some reason, he stopped very soon :)

To be honest, that is something that I want to know as well, so I did a little research. I am not sure, but I do believe that this diet program got its name because the book in this diet program looks like book for busy, successful engineers and the managers who have problems with their weight. Basically, it looks like a book for hackers, I think :)

Hi there,

Thanks for your answer, it was so quick lol :) I didn’t expect this. So, I was really thinking the same thing as well, but I have to say that it was a little bit confusing for me :) But, it makes a sense. I will tell this information, and I think that she is going to be surprised as well.

Who knows, maybe I will start to follow this diet one day, because the name is telling me that this one can be really good and effective – and rigorous, as well :)

Maybe I am wrong, but I will think about this, as well.

Thank you once again.Your info was really helpful!