Hello folks,

A few days ago my sister told me that she made her decision, and that she will follow Candida diet program. I have to say that I was really surprised, and I told her “I didn’t know that you have candida”. She looked at me, really, really weird, and she told me that she just want to follow this diet program because she have heard that it is good, but that this diet program is called Candida diet program for some other reason. Can you tell me, do you know how candida diet got its name? Anyone can tell me? 

Hi there,

A lot of people are following this diet, no matter what :) It is very famous in the whole world, so I am not so surprised why your sister is following this diet program as well.

Well, I am not so sure is this the main reason why this diet got its name, but I know that candida diet promises to be a solution for Candida overgrowth. Somehow, that is all connected and I do believe that this is one of the main reasons why this diet have this name indeed.

I hope that this information was helpful to you.Enjoy your day! 

Hi there everyone,

Well, I am not so sure how this is correct, but I know that the real problem with candida is once when you are aware of the problem that you have, you generally will follow what is called the candida diet program. This one can help you during this process, and I believe that this is why this diet program has this name. I don’t know any other explanation, I was trying to find it on the internet, but I was not able to. This is my conclusion, and I hope that it is correct :)

If you have any other theory, let me know :)

Have a nice day!