People, I need your help. Yesterday when I invited my mum for a dinner we were chatting about diets. When I told her that I plan to start from Monday with Cortisol connection diet by Shawn Talbott she strongly disliked it and begged me not to follow that one because she heard it’s extremely unhealthy.Let’s make this clear: my mother doesn’t fancy any diet at all, but she never reacted on any, like she did on this one, so I am now a little concerned.Does anybody know here is it safe to go on this diet and if it isn’t that much, what possible side effects it can bring? 

Well, mothers will always be mothers. I always hide from my mom when I am on some diet because I know what her reaction would be. It’s not about diet-it’s about them, worrying for our health, they think that we can only be healthy when we eat well. That’s how I got my extra weight even while I was a boy.Anyway, this diet doesn’t have any more risk than some other diets really. How will your body react depends only on itself and you can’t possibly know until you try. If you see that you don’t feel well during it, then that’s the best sign that that particular diet isn’t safe for your body. 

This diet was perfectly safe for me. I was even talking with my doctor before I started to follow it and he told me it’s perfectly fine to be for some time on it if I want to lose weight. Of course “some time” is a very important part because none diet can be good enough for a long term.

After I was done with it and reached my goal weight, then I visited him again and I did all needed tests to check my blood, pressure, heart and other tests, and again it was completely fine. Some results were even better after it, but that’s because I got rid of extra weight.