Hello. I am about to start following Joy Bauer’s diet called 90/10 diet. You must have heard of it.

It is not so strict (but it’s also strict enough), it has some positive and negative sides, but when you sum it all up, there are much more positive sides of it.

I was suggested to try it by my best friend. Since he already tried it, I know everything I need to pay attention to. The only thing  I don’t know (and I hope someone here will tell me) is how many pounds are you able to lose if you are following it?

I really wanna answer your question, but it can’t be answered. This is an individual thing. Go ahead, search the internet and find the answer to your question, I dare you. You aren’t going to find it. You will just find random people’s experiences and you will notice all of them are very different.

And that is completely logical. Every metabolism is different and therefore the reactions to the same diet can be completely different.

If you wanna know my personal experience, here it is- I lost 16 pounds and I think that is the most that I could get out of this diet.

Don’t be silly, she is asking about the average weight loss which exists for every single diet. Well they say you can lose more than 100 pounds with it. I wonder how competent is Joy to speak about weight loss though, since she has about 90 pounds and she never had weight problems in her life. But that’s what she says. Practice on the other hand, tells us something different- People (if they strictly obey the rules) usually achieve loosing up to 50 pounds with this diet. Every person that achieves losing more is just the exception that proves the rule.