I’ve noticed something that really upset me. I’ve lost motivation! Up to only a month ago, I was a very avid runner and I couldn’t wait to get out and start training. But now, I’m lazybones. I can’t make myself get out of the bed, let alone go for a run. That is almost tragic. One of the worst things that can happen to an athlete is to lose motivation.

That’s true! Motivation is the most important component of every success. There is even that saying that success is made up of 1% of talent and 99% of hard work. And in order to be able for that hard work, you need motivation! Maybe you haven’t lost motivation; maybe you’re just too tired. Life can be too complicated sometimes and sometimes we can’t find enough strength for things that we like to do, such as watching movies or taking a walk. Sit down and think about whether this laziness appears in other aspects of your life. Maybe you need more vitamins and minerals. The most important thing is not to give up! We’re all encountered such situations.