so im in high school and i am known as the good girl of the school, and i would like to keep it that way. my boyfriend got excited and gave me a hickie (just making out) . well its dead center of my neck and i cant get rid of it! please help. going to school tomorrow so please help! 

I once told my mom I did it with the sweeper hose lol. Long ago I hickey up a guy all over his  chest. They were black and purple.

Cover it up with makeup or wear a thin cool scarf.

dejolane

First of all, you need to apply a cold compress or ice the hickey as soon as you get it. The sooner you ice it, the better it is. Afterwards, run the comb around the hickey boundaries in a clockwork direction for a minute and then do the same in anti clockwork direction for the same duration.When you are done, the hickey should be less visible. Apply the green concealer to completely hide the hickey. If your hickey sticks for 48 hours or more, apply the warm compress to remove it.