While masterbating I accidently pull it all the way down to the shaft, but I don't know how to get it up and normal like before, does it mean that now I'm circumcised? how do I get it back up?? help please

are you uncircumsized? if you are, then the skin should go down past the head leaving it exposed. its normal, and essential for sex.

Yes, the other answer is correct. No, it does not mean that now you are actually circumcised, just that you have the appearance and probably all the other benefits of it. So long as the retracted foreskin does not cause swelling or pain, it's fine. My brother and cousin and me have all been that way since about puberty, and it's great. Enjoy.

If it is stuck behind the head and you can't get it to go forward to its normal position covering the head of the penis, then you have a condition called paraphimosis. You can look it up on the Internet.