I'm a 13 yr old girl and I just wanted to know how with out any sex toys cause sometime I'm bored and just get the feeling. And I always wondere wht is sex like but I will never get a boyfriend cause the way I look and I never had one.

Most girls cannot "squirt" - it's an internet porn myth and it's a very sad reflection on sex education that so many teenage girls now think it's normal to squirt and abnormal not to.

er that is a load of bollox.

Try telling that to me and the wifes rubber sheets. I can assure that it is NOT an internet myth,

To the girl above you need to insert one or two fingers in your vagina  palm side up and then make a come here  finger motion about an inch or two into your vagina on the samll spongey mound.....

It is a myth that girls should expect to "squirt" and that there's something wrong with them if they do not. I never said that "squirting" is an absolute myth.

Uhhh no you said most girls cant squirt thats fails. Proven fact most women can but dont know how to...

If it's a proven fact then where is the evidence?