hi im 13 an i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to make myself squirt because i love to finger myself ..
thankyou xoxox 

just keep fingering ur self and add more fingers in and if u do it hard enuf u will cum

It is possible but not if ur a version and the squirt is some between pee and orgy so it need training

sally123 wrote:

thankyou xoxox 

Use a curved vegetable like a cucumber or your fingers and try rubbing against and doing the 'come here' motion with your fingers facing upwards. There you will find the gspot (google it to locate it) and that will fill with clear liquid and when you feel like peeing just keep going until you cum and push out as if you were peeing, and thats squirting :)

Please check my link I posted a post extra for questions like these. :)
https://www.steadyhealth.com/FEMALE_SQUIRTING_TIPS__t307017.html

I tried the "Come here" motion and managed to squirt! It feels so good! I'm 14 by the way. Thanks :D

Hi sally, try fingering and rubbing your clitoris at the same time if that dosn't work try a brush or something (i'm a guy btw)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use