I have been riding a bike for a year and I half. I was not skinny but close to an ideal weight. Ever since I started to cycle my weight started to drop off. I am more of a skin and bones now. I have lost some 40 pounds. I went to see my doctor but he said that I was in good health. What is wrong with me?

It is good that you visited your doctor. This way you know that you don’t have any health issues. Since you are in good health I think that your problem is the fact that you have been cycling on a regular basis for a year and a half while you haven’t increased the calorie intake. You created a caloric deficit and the pounds started to fall off. If you want to regain weight you either have to reduce your cycling or eat more. If you decide to do the latter don’t eat junk food. Try to get some healthy stuff like whole grain cereals, vegetables and high quality protein.