I'm 13 yo boy and I masterbuate. I want to no how to make a vibrator. 

Hi. This is probably in the wrong place but here goes. My wife and I have not had any kind of sexual connection for over 20 years. We got married in 1981 and had no children. In 1994 when her mother died, we just cuddled for companionship and it started to die from there.
The final straw was, one day we went to the pub and met a couple of friends there. It was so quiet and boring there we decided to go to another pub nearer the town. we got quite drunk there and I had had enough. I said to my wife we should go home but she wanted to stay. the 2 friends we went there with (male and Female) said she would be ok with them and would make sure she got home ok.so I trusted them. I went home and quickly went to bed and asleep. Next morning, she had still not arrived home. I was very worried and went round to the 2 friends house thinking she would be there, but she wasn't. They had got so drunk they forgot all about my wife. I went back home and about an hour later she came home. I asked all kind of questions about where had she been but didn't answer me. I was just happy that she was home. It did create a kind of rift between us and the sex had died by now. Our relationship had become totally sexless and sometimes during arguments I would say "why don't you b****r of with your boyfriend" Then one day she told me that she had been so drunk that someone carried her upstairs and they had sex for hours. So that's it. That's my story and needless to say we have not had sex or any kind of intimacy ever since. I suppose any other man would have left or kicked her out, but not me, but now, in our 60's we just live a platonic lifestyle. We tell each other we love one another and still sleep in the same bed, but my/our love life is zero% I wish I had the answer to change things, but I don't. Perhaps one of you readers can help. PLEASE???

Oh my, im so sorry dude i honestly dont know what to say. I dont think this is healthy tho.