Hi...i loveeee long and silky and shiny hair.im young so i cant take hair care pills and junk so all i do is these natural tips....and trust me it works..my hair is blondeish brownish and to my butt...

wash your hair every other day...washing your hair everyday drains the natural oils it uses to grow

avoid heat all out...people say that u can use heat sometimes...no...dont use heat at all if u want all natural long hair....

eat healthly and excersise...exersising helps your body and suprisling your hair....

stay ptient...it is very important TO HAVE PATIENECE cause when you are i between where you want your hair you will just want to get frustrated annd freak out!trust ive been there done that....stay patient...cut your hair once every 3 months abouut 1 and one half inches...dont cut it tto often and dont wait to long and dont just never cut your hair....some people think cuttin your hair will shorten its growth...let me tell you a secret...totally a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red

i hope these tips help.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use