Okay so basically I want 2 lose weight and get muscles at the same time but I don't know how and I don't wana buy any supplements or pills or anything so if any1 can help me plz let me know

hey so i was worried about being chubby and i tryed EVERYTHING!! i tried so many diets and everything possibly on the internet and i have found something that really did help me lose alot of weight.

and believe it or not it was green tea

heres what i did: i went to the local shops and brought pure natural green tea

how i prepared it: fill up a mug with boiling water put in 1  green tea bag and 2 teaspoons of sugar then wait a while till it cools then drink it in big gulps (fastest way to get it down)

then every morning i drank 1 cup of green tea and in the afternoon if i had time id drink another cup i did this for 2 weeks and now its been about a week after i had stopped i really feel like i lost alot of weight and i feel more in shape.

now to gain muscles you need to do more lifting weights and don't eat to much heavy meals

Use Roca Lab formula and exercise. It will help you achieve your goal.