Hi, I really want to start fingering myself. I usually rub my clit through my underwear and it gives me really great pleasure. But I want something different and what do I do and what do I use? I'm 14 lol

The first thing is that you need to be careful.  If you still have your hymen, fingering might hurt at first.  You don't want to force something inside of yourself and end up hurting afterward.  The hymen will go away on its own eventually.  My suggestion for girls looking to try something new is always... try your shower head!

Theres so many different pleasures youve yet to explore. But its great you started early :) message me ill help you out

I'm 14 too. I mastubating too. I usually stick some sort of stuffed animal tail into my vagina. Then I start humping it. It feels amazing.

Hey so I wanna see ways to masterbate and I'm a teen girl. Help me;)

I'm 14 as well and I finger myself daily and i wanted to get more joy out of it so I got my small deodorant can and rubbed massage oil on it and around my vagina and then stimulated a penis, after I took it out I saw a little bit of blood on it and I got scared so i googled it and people said that It was your hymen breaking.

Im 13 and recently started my period but i also used this before i started . I usually take the end of a tooth brush and rub it against my clit till I reach orgasim it feels amaizmg I just rub it up and down really fast then I orgasim which lasts about 30 seconds also I have a brush and since I don't have condoms I take a balloon and put it at the bottom and I thrust it back and forth into my vagina till I cum which I cum a lot from this then I use the cum to rub my clit till I reach orgasim again also if you insert you're index and middle finger into you're vagina with you're palm facing up and make a "come hear" motion it feels soooo good and makes me cum too hope this helps :D