Naps aren't bad!
napping comes back strongly in university/college. wow did i ever need a nap today. i've yet to scope out a reliable sleeping spot on campus . i'm gonna really have to clamp down on my bedtime, my vitamins, and makin' sure i've got enough food to carry me through the day! i actually have to work one day a week this year during school (that's a big thing for me).. so my balance will be interesting. and yeah, on the 5-1 note, i worked that shift for 2 months and i wanted to die. i recommend naps.

I never got used to it. I just had to do it and drink my 44oz. Diet Cokes. Everyone used to tease me with bringing them to school

I'm also a huge night owl. I bet I am just going to bed while some of you on the East Coast are just getting up in the morning. I am known to stay up until 3am and be up by 5am. Getting better though. Now in bed by midnight.

I get up at 410, I used to run at that time, but now I ride. On days that I don't ride I sleep "in" until 515. On the weekends I usually get up at 6-630, due to my lovely bride's snooze bar addiction.

I am usually in bed by 1000 at the latest, most of the time its around 9-930.

I have come to the conclusion that people are either morning people or night people, and you cannot convert one to the other, no matter how hard you try.

You'll get used to it. I'm up at 4:45 or 5:00 every morning except Sat. and it doesn't bother me. Of course, I'm in bed before 9pm most nights.

I have come to the conclusion that people are either morning people or night people, and you cannot convert one to the other, no matter how hard you try. 1!!!! You've got that right! 4:10am? :o Wow!

I get up automatically at around 5-6 in the morning for no reason at all and I find it really hard to get back to sleep after. Really annoying....

Personally I keep busy, drink Mountain Dew (diet of course) run at lunch and try to get to bed before 10!