Hi, I am trying to start with everyday exercise to improve my health and be fit. I guess I need to combine aerobic training and exercises of strength, some stretching and relaxation with yoga elements. A professional trainer told me that I need about 90 minutes a day to see some results. I don’t have so much time every day.

Hi, recommendations issued by professionals later suggested that 30 minutes training a day would be enough to prevent most of health problems of modern man, like heart, circulatory and weight disorders. However, newer recommendations of 60-90 minutes a day are not acceptable for most people. Even people working out at the gym believe that most average people won't consider that, and that 30 minutes a day is enough for most. I think 60 minutes would be too much for me. I am pedaling a stationary bike at the gym, rowing or walking for 30 minutes four days a week. There is no doubt that if we all would follow 30-minute guideline, we'd have a lot less cases of chronic diseases. New guidelines propose that people need 30 minutes of physical activity a day to preserve good health and ward off chronic disease.