My boyfriend is on Eat clean diet program and he is very satisfied. He mastered his cooking skills and now he can prepare everything that he needs to eat. I sometimes make him some dishes too but that meal is never as tasty as when he makes it. The diet really works well for him and he is full of energy every day. He lost some extra pounds too. There is one thing he doesn’t know though. How many times does he need to eat per day while on this diet? Are 3 main meals enough, like in some other diet or he must eat more meals?

Hi TinkerBell23.

I am glad that eat clean diet works good for your boyfriend. I am also a big fan of this diet even though I am not following it at the moment. I don’t like the fact that I didn’t have time to prepare the meals and to continue with the program. I don’t like to call it DIET because I don’t see this program as a diet. For me, Eat clean is just a healthy lifestyle.

As to your question, my suggestion for him is to eat 3 main meals: in the morning, afternoon and evening. Between those main meals he should eat some healthy snacks so in total that’s 5 meals.

Hello girls

I also think that Eat clean is a very healthy lifestyle.

I have never followed it but some of my colleagues told me that they have lost all of their extra pounds with ease following this diet. I couldn’t tell you how many meals you should eat per day from my own experience.

My colleagues told me that it is recommended to eat as much meals as you can but the meals must be small and you mustn’t overeat.

Some of the meals can be just mix of fruits or vegetables. I remember they always ate 2 oranges as a snack in the office.