Ok. Let me start by saying this may be a long one and have possible TMI.  But after searching and searching, I have yet to find suitable answers to my own personal experience. I had my younger daughter in March of 2007. I did not have a tubal ligation at that time. In October of 2007, I moved out of state with my mother, never knowing I was pregnant. I had regular periods, no symptoms, etc. The only reason I knew I was pregnant with my two daughters was missing my monthly period. In December of 2007, I was sitting at the computer talking to my sister online when I felt a gush of what felt like urine. But when I looked down, blood had soaked through my pants. So, not thinking anything, I went to the restroom. At that point, blood was literally gushing and I couldn't stop it. (Sorry if TMI) I was too weak to even call for help. My older daughter just so happened to wake up in the middle of the night to potty and saw all the blood and freaked out. She went and got my mom, who came in to see. She called 911 and then ran some water in the tub so that I could rinse off all the blood on my legs, etc. She helped me into the tub and that is the last thing I remember. When I woke up, I was on the living room floor having my shirt cut open. I was still pretty out of it when I heard them saying that we needed to go because my blood pressure was dropping. Getting to the hospital, I was asked if there was a possibility of being pregnant. Of course, I said no. I had all my periods and on time. And I was single and living with my mother for the last 3 months. BUT they did a test and I was having a miscarriage. I was almost 5 months pregnant. I was scared to death, so I asked the doctor to tie my tubes. After a week in the hospital, having 6 1/2 pints of blood, etc pumped back into my body, I had a check up with the doctor who performed the D&C and tubal. He assured me that my tubes were tied, but never told me whether they were simply tied or tied, cut, and burnt. 

Anyway.. Here I am. 6 years later, married,  and having headaches that have come and gone over the last 4 days and some SERIOUS lower back ache for the last week. I am 5 days away from my predicted AF. I am tired and have just NO energy to do my normal daily duties, such as housework, etc. I can't help but wonder if pregnancy could be possible. Then, I get scared about a possible ectopic. I know the obvious answer is to wait to see if AF arrives and then take a test. I just wonder the probability, so that I could possibly stop being such a worry wart. Thanks, in advance, for reading through all this and for any future answers! :)