I read that breathing through your nose is much better that the one you do with your mouth open. Supposedly it is a superior way to breath. I tried to run and breath through the nose only but wasn’t able to do it for a long time. I am just running out of air. Can you tell me how to breath through the nose only while running?

You said that you hadn’t been able to breathe through the nose only and run for a long time. I wonder how you did it at all! Of course that you were unable to do it. It is simply because it is impossible to do it! I don’t know what the author of that article knows about human physiology but if your motor needs two gallons of gas to run 50 miles you can’t expect it to achieve the same mileage on half a gallon! Insufficient supply results in poor performance or complete stop. Don’t even try to do it. When you run you need all the oxygen you can get and breathing through your nose only is not going to do it. Keep your mouth open and breathe all the air you need while running.