Hi, I want to have bigger and firmer butt. If I eat more, I will only become fat, so I need some exercises to practice butt muscles. What exercises will make my butt bigger and firmer?

Hi, I tried to shape up my body including butt, and you need to work a lot to see some results. If your fat is usually accumulated in your butt and not tummy, you are lucky. But, to have firm butt you need to train strength with heavy weights. Ask your trainer in the gym to show you some exercises or choose exercises which stimulate lower body. But, you need other exercises as well. You need also to eat more calories than you burn. Some exercises in swimming pool are also advisable and if you choose skating you will get whole legs reshaped. When you start once, you will not stop only on your butt, you will have whole body look better.

I bike and I eat like a pig and I have a fast metabilism so my ass is kinda small and kinda firm but still is not firm at the same time. I can't seem to make it any firmer even though I work my body all the time and play soccer and basketball and bike. Do you have any ideas for exercises to firm it up?

i HAViNG THE SAME iSSUE WiTH BEiNG 14 WiTH A FLAT BUTT THAT i WOULD LOVE TO MAKE BiGGER,MY MOM WAS SKiNNY BUT LATER iN LiFE GAiNED WEiGHTBUT THiS EXERCiSE i FOUND REALLY HELPS LiKE RiGHT AFTER:LAY DOWN ON YOUR BACK AND BEND YOUR KNEES,AND LiFT YOUR BUTT iN THE AIR REMEMBER TO SQUEEZE YOUR BUTT,DO AS MANY AS YOU CAN IN ONE SiTTiNG i DO ABOUT 250-300 iN A DAY i DO iT IN THE NOON TiME SO THE MORE YOU WALK THROUGHOUT THE DAY THE MORE iT GiVES THE MUSCLES IN YOUR BUTT TO EXPAND,AND AT NiGHT SO WHEN YOU GO TO BED YOU CAN BE RELAXED AND THEY CAN ALSO EXPAND

Leg curls and squats are the most effective training methods to firm up a rear end.

eat like mediterranian people,you know..
pasta,pizza..
and then exercise..
that is the solution ...

I don't want want be a bother, but all of you I's are lower case...

it's so easy to make butt bigger which any hard work put the booty wow when you working it's make your butt bigger and sexy.

I've been using dermalmd glute booster serum now for a month and I must say I'm impressed. I've seen so much improvement to the fullness to firmness of my butt. I use it twice a day .The results do very from person to person. I'm going to order more to continue use for 6 months like the info says.