hi;

im 28 years old; my weight is 55kg and my hight is 153cm. i have a problem losing my hips and thighs fat however, im on a diet and i workout for one hour 4 time a week.

what can i do to lose!!

thank you

Almond-Aloe Facial Moisturizer with Beta-Liposomes Lightly Scented Formula. The perfect facial moisturizer. Ultra-light, non-greasy and can be worn night or day, and under make-up. Enriched with Vitamin E, Beta-Carotene, Aloe, Soya Sterols and a gentle sunscreen, it helps prevent premature ageing and wrinkling due to dry skin or sun. Protects against the ravaging effects of wind and pollution, and strengthens the skin's own ability to moisturize and defend itself. Facial Care

:-) Hi Lulu,

Regardless what type of weightloss program you try you will lose weight in proportion to you entire body. I don't believe that you can target one area for weightloss but you can target those areas during your workouts. Make sure you are doing at least 45 minutes of Cardio within your workout and alternate every other day.

Cut out all forms of alcohol, caffinated beverages, sugars and anything that is white. Drink at least one gallon of cold purified water a day. The cold water has to be warmed by the body thus burning more calories and an increased metabolism all before the water can be absorbed through the stomach and intestines. This is called making the water Isotonic.

I would also suggest buying a Pedometer and walking at least 10,000 steps a day. You would be amazed at the results this will give you. In time you will lose not only from your hips and thighs but overall your body will look great and you'll have more energy than you can handle.

Let us know how you do and come back here if you need a little support.

hey whoever this is, i rli need help and i just saw this website so i decided to just post this comment thing and see what happens! im a teenager and the only thing i hate bout my body is my hips, everything ese is absolutly fine! i wanna lose my big hips. i wud go walking but im afraid i' just lose weight everywhere and i dont wanna do that at all cuz i still lyk havin curves!! please give me some advice that will just help me lose weight in my hips only!!! ( and maybe tone my bum! XD hehe!!) thank you xxxx