Hello, I have a question for you. I am a bit overweight, I tried in several ways to
lose my extra kilos (including diets and pills), but with no effect. My friend told me about
this 3 day diet plan. Is there any effect from this diet, what is it based on? I would like
to know some specifics on this 3 day diet plan, like what kind of food to eat, how many meals
per day, stuff like that. Thank you.

A 3 day diet plan is actually a list of groceries (fruit, meat, vegetables) that you need for
3 days. Types of food are very carefully chosen, so that they can provide quickening of
metabolism and burning extra fat. Also, you need to drink a lot of water, even mineral. You can
use spices, ketchup, moustard... All that you eat in one day must be around 1350 calories. Light
exercices would help a lot. These are the basics of 3 day diet plan. I wish you'll make it!