I've tried the Gatorade bottle but it just doesn't fit by 1 cm :'D

OMG THATS NASTY WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING? IM A GIRL..........11 AND THAT IS SO *!

ew thats gorss

Ive heard of a lot of ways to do this but why dont you just buy one instead?? they arent that expensive and you can reuse it.  better quality and you wont be having sex with a toilet paper roll.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

That would cost a fortune dude

Go to a store and buy two of those little boxes of fresh chicken livers. Not the frozen ones. wash them off real good to get rid of the blood. pour it into a plastic glass or jar that you will fit into and go for it !! you'll be amazed at how good it feels. :)

Amazon should have them

Just f**k your bestfriends mom I did it my friend didn't mind neither did His mom also u can use a toilet paper role or something like that

Well let me Teller you the best wat to enjoy A Pants Full of clothes.........also put a plastic pag Full of hot water in it Weit till it is as warm as wo man Body......lay on it and enjoy rubbing Tour dic on the Body of a Girl .....This has foot ....... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

This surprisingly works man, thanks, don't mention this to my gf, she got fish p***y

Supplies:glove or balloon,2 pairs of socks ,cup,rubberband. When you have the supplies put one pair of socks on one side of the glove and on the opposite side put the othe pair of socks, then put that into the cup and role the end of the glove or balloon over the cup and put a rubberband over it and enjoy

keep your f*****g problems to your f*****g self b***h

Take a medium sized flashlight ( NOT fleshlight) and hollow it out. Put a small sponge in the top and put a plastic glove ( like the ones doctors use) over and cover up the sponge. This should all be in the top of flashlight. Then put lotion in and enjoy

I'm happy you say a "male human" thank you for clarifying that for us xD