Hi, 24 years and diagnosed with diabetes. Can`t eat sugar&starch. Yeah, all those beautiful cakes and chocolates, all kinds of sweets prohibited for me. And I love cakes and sweets and chocolates and ice-creams and there are many sweets for me (sugarless of course). I`m always on a special diet, always on a special sort of foods... so I got tired of it. Anybody with some new sweet reciepe for diabetics? Something with marchmallow cream perhaps?

Hi, here something for you, Marchmallow creme and marshmallows – diet (for diabetics). You need 3 unflavored gelatin, ¼ c cold water, ¾ boiling water, 3 tb granulated sugar replacement or granulated fructose, 1 ts white vanilla extract, 3 egg whites. Just sprinkle gelatin over cold water in mixing bowl and set aside 5 minutes (to get soften). Add this to a boiling water, cook and stir until gelatin is dissolved, then cool it to consistency of a thich syrup. Add sugar replacement and vanilla, stirring to blend. Beat egg whites into soft peaks and slowly trickle a small stream of gelatin mixture into egg whites, beating until the mixture is blended. Continue beating until light and fluffy. Pour into a pan. To make a marshmallows fill a pan with flour. Form moulds with a glass. Put marshmallow creme into the moulds and refrigerateFor optional marshmallows: lightly grease and flour a baking pan. Pour marshamllow creme in pan, spreading it out evenly. Refrigerate and later cut as you wish!