Hello there,

How are you?

I need some information about 5 – factor diet. So, is there a list of foods allowed by 5 – factor diet somewhere on the internet? Do you have it, if you were reading this book and you wrote it as a reminder for you, on some paper? :)

If you do, can you be so kind to share it with me? I really can’t find it anywhere on the internet, and I want to have it, for someday.

So, if you have any list, even if that list is very small, please share it with me.

Thank you! 

Of course you can find it on the internet, you just didn’t search it in a good way :) This is a joke, of course.

The list is really, really long and you really can eat like a king if you are following this diet :) You can eat apples, cinnamon, oatmeal, white eggs, dries apples, non – fat cottage cheese, chicken salad, chicken breast, non – fat yogurt, non – flour bread, vegetarian salami, brown rice, salmon, celery, turkey breast, non – flour toast, tomato, beef, fruit….   Is that enough? If you don’t’ think that this is enough, just ask. But you can find it on the internet.

Good luck! 

Well according to this post, up there, you should ask is there a list of food not allowed by 5 – factor diet :) So, basically if you think twice, you will see that there is a lot of different food that you can eat. I like this list and of course, thank you very much for sharing it with me and with us.

Now, you really can eat all of these groceries at different ways and you can prepare them as you wish. Now, there are a lot more that you can add on this list, but somehow I believe that this is just fine right now :)

Bye! 

Hey,

LOL you totally got the point, I must say! There is a whole spectrum of those groceries that you can eat.  But, I also believe that the main thing is to learn how to prepare certain food, that is the main base of it. And in 5 – factor diet you have a lot of amazing groceries to prepare, so this job is not that hard. So, we gave you the list of groceries and you totally can do with them whatever you like. Enjoy and tell us how you feel about it. You are going to feel amazing :) I know.

Have a nice day!  

Good day,

You didn’t say anything about snacks :) And, they should be a part of everyday meal program, just of course, you need to eat healthy, once again. Well, your snack must have a low – fat protein and a fibrous carbohydrate as well. According to that, you should snack something such as non – fat yogurt with some frozen fruits, such as berries. It is amazing when you mix all this together. You can find soy bars, soy milk that you can also combine with some fruit. You can eat apples, pears with peanut butter as well.

You can eat a lot of similar combinations. So, you should grab a snack every day.

Good luck!

Hello there,

You can cheat every Sunday for example. Did you know that? You can eat your cheat meal every 7th day. You can eat pancakes with chocolate, for example, your favorite ice cream, maybe some delicious sandwich or hamburger.

But remember, try to eat it before 2 pm, because than will be totally ok.

All other days, other six days a week, you have to eat healthy. Those groceries up there are totally great and delicious. Trust me, you will never be hungry if you follow this diet and eat all of those five main elements that this diet program promotes.

Good luck.

Hello girls,

Thank you! I did know that about this cheat meal, but I was thinking that I can eat two cheat meals per one Sunday, for example, but that I can eat it until 4 pm. Actually, I was pretty sure about it. But, it is OK, I won’t make a drama because of this.

Anyway, thank you so much for your grocery list , it is all healthy, but delicious. I am sure that you can make a lot of amazing thing with these groceries.

I am sure that I am going to like this diet program. Thank you for all your comments, list of groceries. Thank you. Regards!