My husband and I are very, very happy these days. Last week doctor confirmed that I am in 4th week of pregnancy. We are already making preparation for the changes that expect me in next eight months. Still, even though I am in perfect shape I am worried abut the extra kilos I will get. Also, I would like to know something - How to prevent pregnancy stretch marks?

Let me tell you something about the pregnancy that you already know but you are maybe afraid to admit to yourself. Your body will change, most probably, you will get extra weight, stretch marks could emerge. These are all things that are maybe important but not as the fact that you need your pregnancy to pass well and to give birth to a healthy baby. As for stretch marks, make diverse and balanced diet that will not allow you to get many extra weight, use wash cloth to massage the area with marks, or area where you want to prevent their emerging, take vitamins, keep skin moisturized as much as you can.

HELLO.JUST WANTED TO COMMENT ON THE STRETCH MARK THING.IN MY OPINION,IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT U DO 2 PREVENT GETTING STRETCH MARKS.IF ITS IN YOUR GENES YOULL GET EM NO MATTER WHAT U USE.I USED EVERYTHING & I HAVE THEM,NOT REAL BAD BUT IVE GOT EM. 8)