I'm 18 and I've already gone through puberty so I've already developed my breasts. But recently, my breasts started itching a lot and I thought it was because of dry skin but I started noticing purple-ish/red stretch marks on my breasts. Is that normal or should I go to the doctor?

Stretch marks on your breasts is perfectly normal.
My girlfriend has E cup and has stretch marks and she is only 16 .

As for dryness you could try getting some cream from your doctor, i also believe there is cream you can get to reduce stretch marks if they make you feel uncomfortable.

Best of luck Damian.

I'm only 17 and I have the same thing.
Hairlessleg, but your girlfriend has E cups.
I bearly have A cups, so I'm kind of worried, they appeared about 5 days ago.

Yeah don't feel bad when I hit puberty in 5th grade my boobs grew really quick and I have had stretch marks since! But I'm 20 now and my boobs have stared itching on the left inside where my bra does not touch and I have no clue why I have tried creams for dry skin that hasn't helped so if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

I have the same problem every now and then... and I'm 27. The left side of my left boob will randomly start itching and the stretch marks become more prevalent. My doctor told me it's nothing to worry about... it's just inflammation. I put an ice pack on it for about ten to fifteen minutes each night until it goes away. Though there are various creams that can be used for stretch marks, I find that good 'ol Jergens does the job just fine.

Inflamed stretch marks can be caused from rapid weight gain... and believe it or now... rapid weight loss as well. I've also heard of this happening to women who are pregnant. Soo... it could be a number of things. Hope some of this helps.