I actually just found out something I didn't know before. I just read the whole thing and it points out that women can achieve breast orgasms. I didn't know that! I know that sometimes women get fake ones when they don't like it that they're own breasts are small. I read that if a girl gets turned on, they're nipples harden. wikipedia says if you put your hands on a women's breasts, her nipples will get hard. This could help her get an orgasm. Is this true?

Nipples are sensative!

Some women like attention on their breasts and others don't.

Sexual arousal can harden nipples, as well as breastfeeding and really cold weather! So it's not always a sexual thing.
Spending time on foreplay is the best way to help a woman to orgasm. ;-)

I knew nipples, male and female, are made of erectile tissue but I didn't know women could actually orgasm from playing with them.

Until I began dating my wife. :-D

CLOVER22 wrote:

a woman has an orgasm,
when you grab
her breasts.
her nipples harden,
and she cums.
this is how
you get laid.

I'm afraid that "twisted" is sadly mistaken in how to pleasure a woman.
And given that he chose the name "twisted", that shows how much he knows.
If you WERE to grab a woman's breast, you'd likely get pasted in the mouth and
hauled off to jail.
Now SOME women enjoy having their breasts fondled (NOT GRABBED) and their nipples may harden briefly as a sign of their initial arousal, BUT NOT ALL DO. This is a pleasure of learning what your partner enjoys and prefers.
Any fast moves, grabbing or twisting, is NOT going to work. Don't be fooled, guys. It will very be very few that might ask for this in the heat of passion. So, be careful and cautious.

Thanks for sharing,

This is very clear and

very correct, A.N.!

Hi there, is there a certain mechanism that explains how this works? I would like to know more information on this if you can provide it. I know it isn't always a sexual thing but why would your nipples get hard in cold weather? It doesn't make sense to me. Do you have any insight?

I had no idea what the answer was to your question Healthnfitnessguy- but you made me curious sooooooo I did some research across several sites and stuff...

Quote:

"underneath the nipple and areola, there are bundles of smooth muscle fibres in the connective tissue, and also along the length of the milk ducts. These muscle fibres make the nipple become erect, in response to various stimuli".

So there you have it - swelling in nipples is not caused by erectile tissue, it's caused by muscles.

So from what I can gather:

Turns out it's when these muscles get cold or aroused that they contract and cause the nipple to harden, which is why nipple hardness doesn't last as long as other male promoted "hardness" It's basically the same muscles that are used when you get goosebumps, just in a tighter cluster on a different texture of skin. So I guess for when it's cold it's like getting goosebumps.

Hmm, you learn something new everyday!

And thank you Kirk C, I try to be helpful ^.^

This is exactly right.

I don't recall where I read this, but it may have been in Dr. Ruben's book "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex" from the early 1970s.

By golly I think I've got it.
When a girl gets cold, her erectile tissue gets bigger and harder.
When I get cold, mine ----- well we all know what happens there.

I will assume you're all familiar with the repartee that goes on in a diner. It's generally known as customer abuse by the waitress.
The woman who owned the local diner used to delight in heaping on a heavy helping of abuse for me. And I enjoyed every minute of it. It was like trying to see who could top the other, for about 10 years. If I ordered an english muffin, she would come out of the kitchen with a burned english muffin and say, I saved this one just for you, cone head. I'd say, thank you fat lady. And on it went.

One day she happened to be wearing something that allowed her nipple erections to show. I noticed that every time she came out of hiding in her kitchen to give me another dose of abuse, her nipples would stand up tall while she was calling me whatever choice thing she had for me that day, then go right back down when she turned to walk away. Of course I couldn't let that go without commenting about it. "Is it cold in your kitchen or are you just happy to see me?" or "you really DO like me" It seemed like she wore the type of clothing that would let that show, on purpose after that.

I wasn't the only one she abused. A lot of the guys got it almost as bad. She just knew she could get away with almost any comment with me so I was like the lightning rod. I did notice that her nipples didn't get hard when she did it to most of the other guys though. There was a younger guy who she used to come out of the kitchen and talk to for several minutes. They always stayed hard all the time she was talking to him.

Just some observations from the old diner denizen.

It is possible for a women to have an orgasm just by having her nipples manipulated, i know :-S

Ohhhhh, oh, oh, ohhhh, BB, you she devil, you.

lol!!!!!! XD

Yeah I know that mine always get hard in cold weather- just like guys go through what pretty much everyone knows as "shrinkage". It's just like.. when it tenses up, you know?

And it's like any sensitive part of the body; it can help achieve orgasm if she likes it, like how some women love to have their thighs touched or their necks kissed. It's aaaall in the technique :-P

Haha aboslutely technique ahs a lot to do with it. I was not aware that it was possible to bring about orgasm with it but women do have orgasms in different ways too. Thanks for the tip

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol haha! XD