Hi long shot but got to start some where iv been taking cocain now for way to long I want to stop but can't I no I'm in real bad need and crying out for help I'm doing pure and mixing it my self just works out Cheaper for me I'm taking about 12 grams a day every day and I'm spending every penny iv got and can get I hate how it makes me feel now but still end up taking it just looking for some advice and to point me in the right direction thank you in advance 

I've been in you're place cocaine is a severe phycological drug not much withdrawals but my advice would go to detox center if you are seriously ready to stop using. That's what I did but I was so ready to try anything to help it so quickly furned into a every day all day habit and took me flat broke - it took my great awesome happy life n me , it turned into my best friend . One I said let me start researching places I went to florida they have detox n than send you to rehabilitation where you live n a apartment group all day recovery meetings n spare time n activitys . I hope this helps if you are mentally ready go to rehab asap