My husband has cheated on me several times by going to massage parlors. Each time I have found out about it, I was pregnant. He said that those were the only times, but I can`t believe that, especially since I would be naive to think that these were the only times. He said he frequents these places due to extreme stress. I cannot trust him, but do not want to end my marriage. He said he wants to fix things, but I see little to no effort on his part, although he is talking more about feelings. My worry is, I cannot make his life be stress free, and I know that having a young family is stressful. I feel like it is inevitable that he is going to cheat, but how can I live with this? The thought of someone giving him oral sex makes me sick.

I say you get the name and address of the massage parlor he frequently visits and report them to BBB as an underground prostitution business.