What is the best natural treatment for mild hyperthyroidism? I have a bit elevated thyroid hormones level and do not have to use meds. I’d like to get suggestions and dietary recommendations that help in this condition. Can you help me out? Please post.

Mild hyperthyroidism can be treated only with herbal remedies. I have heard about Thyro Soothe, because a friend of mine is hyperthyroidism sufferer. This remedy contains Bugleweed that helps decreasing TSH level, lemon balm well know for its calming properties and motherwort that soothes palpitations. Thyro Soothe is prepared as a tincture that is diluted in water or a juice. Let your doctor know if you decide to start using this remedy and ask for a monitoring of thyroid function if needed.

I have had mild hyperthyroidism for the last 2 years.... and I have been off antithyroid medication for 6 months now. Im going to check out the Tyro Soothe... I appreciate the suggestion! I will let you know how it goes!
=)