My daughter is so young and she has terrible problem. She is diagnosed with endometriosis few months ago. Her doctor recommended her hysterectomy. I know that should be removing of reproductive organs, but I am not sure. Could this problem with her reproductive system be solved with hystercotomy?

If the reason for her hysterectomy is endometriosis, there is and additional consideration for removing the ovaries. There is one research that documents that patients who were treated for endometriosis with ovarian conservation were at substantially increased risk of recurrent symptoms. Also there are reported and frequent needs for reopleration. This is case compared to those who had ovarian removal. To explain hysterectomy better, you should understand that is removal of woman’s uterus or womb. In some cases, hysterectomy considers removal of fallopian tubes, ovaries and cervix at the same time the uterus is removed. Hysterectomy is one treatment for a number of diseases and condition that can affect women. If some woman has cancer of the uterus or ovaries this operation may save her life. In most other cases, hysterectomy is just an elective procedure. Operation is done to improve the quality of life, such as to relieve pain, heavy bleeding or uncontrollable bleeding of the uterus.

I would suggest that she get it done right away if she is in a great deal of pain.
I was only 25 when I got my full hyst. and it was totally worth it.
My only regret is not freezing my eggs.
I had problems since I was 14 years old and I was in a great deal of pain whenever I would ovulate.
I went to several doctors and they didn't think that I had a uterus at all and there was no possible way for me to have endo. Well Dr. Beth Kennard was wrong.
I went to Dr. Matthew Hazlebaker in Marysville, OH and he suggested that I get a laproscoptomy done. That is when they found what they did.

I had scarring so bad that they didn't know how I dealt with the pain.
I was like duh, I've been tryin to tell ya that I was in pain.
I ended up havin a total hysterec.
Please consider:Marysville Obstetrics & Gynecology, Inc.
www.marysvilleobgyn.com 1-800-974-1244
Matthew T. Hazelbaker, M.D., FACOG

Hi!I don't know if ur daughter done with her hysterectomy but if there is another way not to have a surgery.Do another option because it could be lots of things change