Im 13 and I would like to know how to get a six pack in 1 month I ride a bike im good at Sit ups bad at push ups also I can't run (asthma) I can walk and my mom agrees to a diet

Hi

The best approach could be to start with a realistic goal I think a 6 pack in month may lead to disappointment.

Regular exercise with a proper healthy diet is your best approach.

Set your exercise routine to fit in with any limitations you may have because of your asthma and do a complete exercise program with some extra to target your abs include swimming if possible.

How much weight do you think you need to lose?    

45ib at least why?

How much you need to lose will impact how long it takes to reach your goal.
Take a sensible approach to it and with healthy eating and exercise you will get there don’t do the starve yourself approach you need healthy balanced proper meals and with good exercise you will lose weight and get your six pack.

I think you need a new realistic goal. A month seems too short. Try for 2-2 1/2 months. If you stick with the one month and you dont reach it, you will feel guilty and depressed that you did not reach your goal and then you will not finish a goal that seems important to you. I am also 13 and have a woman 6 pack(I am a girl). My dad is a private tranior and has me work at it slowly but it is effective. Just keep working at it and stay motovated to work towards it! Good Luck!!

Hey dude, if your lean already in your stomach area then the important thing to do if you want your abs to show is to do heavy ab training so that you can build the actual muscle. Once your ab muscles get bigger they will be more pronounced. You also need to eat a lean diet and don't drink a lot if any drinks high in sugar. You do this for about 6 months and you will see significant changes. Rome was not built in a week so it will take a bit more time but less time if your already lean.

Good Luck!

I think 6 pack is ok but in a period one month is too horrible..