Im 14 and I have hair in My pits and on My sac but only a little patch around my penis and my penis is only like 4 inches long with about 1 inch girth what do I do to grow hair.???

Don't worry, it's normal I guess.

Well, you could try some miracle-gro or get you little wig to glue on. Ok, all jokes aside, there is ONLY one thing you need. That is time. It will fix all of this for you. Sorry, but your body just isn't going to be as fast as your mind wants it to be.

Hi, how can us talk more about your case?

Celebrity
You don not need to worry to much unknown, having hairy armpits and hair on your sac is good, the penis hairs will continue to grow and for that matter I think your penis will grow as well, you can't do anything to grow you pubic hair, as I say it will continue to grow throughout your teens.

Just wait, hair will grow, it won't ever stop growing, I am over 50 and the hair around, on my sac is still getting a little longer, be parient

Celebrity

Don't worry, you will be very hairy on those parts that you are not hairy just now in a few years by time your are 17

Celebrity

Don't worry about the amount of pubic hair around your penis, the hair will grow by the time you are 16. Mine started to grow at late 13. When I was 14 I was told that I had the hairiest penis that any other boy had seen and was told I should trim it down a bit, I refused to do that. At 15 I was so hairy around my penis that grown men were not as hairy as me, so don;t worry, you will also have a hairy penis by 16.

Celebrity

Your pubic hair will continue to grow for many years to come, actually it never completely stops ever, hair has nothing to do with the size of your penis, some guys with a small erect penis have the most amount of pubic hair a man can have.