My body has remained the same as except for my height and weight 5"4 and 114 lb. I have ejaculated and my voice is on the high (alto?) I have read other stories and done research on my problem to see that I shouldnt worry until im 15 but im impatient xD. I think im imagining but there are signs of hair on my thighs and legs that werent there when I was young also im embarrased cause my friends have already started so I started to lower my voice on purpose but now its like a switch when im at school. Well ty for reading my story and give good advice ty :D

Hi K,

If you are ejaculating then you are in puberty.

Everyone develops differently.  Some guys get hairy early, others later.  The same can happen to your voice.

It's NORMAL.

Sounding pretty normal to me. What color is it when you ejaculate? Do you have any hair around your penis yet?

There are no pubic hairs and the color is white clearish

White clearish is normal for early ejaculate.

Again, everyone develops differently. Some guys are also just not ever going to be that hairy.

Sounds like he's still fairly early. How long is your penis?

About 1.5 in.

Prehaps it might be better to see a doctor. There could be a growth problem.

hey there  Like Dan said i would not worry too much at this point.... i take it from your user name that you live in korea? Many Asian's are not very hairy so it is probably ok that you dont have pubic hair yet... do you have any hair under your armpits?

Hello, Every One Is Diffrent, Dont Worry You Will Get There

No I do npt

hey again.... you are fine I wouldn't worry... penis size and body hair are genetic.... have you ever seen your dads penis? About how big is it? Also is your dad hairy at all?

Yes its hairy and I forgot how large

Do you know when he started puberty? Does. Your dad have a lot of hair on his body. Like hair on his chest stomach and legs? Thanks

That Im sure of no hes not hairy on his chest or legs maybe a lil but my bro s