I am A 14 year old boy that needs to lose weight bad i weigh 260 pounds and honestly don't know how to do it I've tried every thing there is even excersizing and eating better none of it works it all seems to hard or to overpowering every time i try I never seem to lose enough or anything and I don't know what to do no more. I've considered the other way out many times now and hate the feeling everyone always tries to get me to eat more at the supper and lunch table to which doesnt help and there is never any healthy food in the house and even when there is I try my hardest to eat it but no matter what I do every time i eat it I throw it right back out. Any help plz I don't know if I can live like this any longer plz plz plz help

c**p sounds like me but i have no idea how to get it off but i normal dont try super hard cuz i does not matter to me yet but go see a doc cuz i have no idea what to do... lol good luck!

If your trying to lose weight you should really check out this Herb called Yerba Mate. Its a tree from the amazon rainforest and people in Brazil and Argintina drink it all the time. You can buy tea bags or loose leaf tea and use a french press.

It burns fat, gives you energy, reduces your appitite, helps with digestion and much more. It gives you a better boost than Coffee and you dont crash. It also makes you feel really focuses and Alive!

I know if your not use to tea you will probley blow it off, but if your serious about losing weight then drink it at least once a day and you will see results. I promise