Hi guys....I'm a 12 year old girl and really want to lose weight and this is my last year In middle school and prom is in 5months...what should I do cuz I want to feel better about my self and my weight... I would like to continue with like jugging but it's like winter now and no time to jugg or run outside cuz it's cold ...plus I'm a kind of person who is not into sports and exercise...please be sincere with me is there a better way to lose the weight

If I knew what type of diet you ate right now, it would be easier to let you know what you can do to lose weight.  ;)  I can tell you that you can cut out a lot of calories if you stop eating any type of junk food.  You should also start eating more fruits and vegetables, as they will make you feel full faster.  You can exercise by putting on your favorite tunes and dancing around your room for 30 minutes every day.  I used to do this all the time because it's fun, like it isn't exercise at all!  You are young, so you will be able to lose weight easily and in 5 months, you will have lost at least 30 pounds or more if you watch what you eat and exercise.

Okay thanks this really helps