My willy is only 4 inch long with a b o n e r? Is it ment to be this small? My friends willy is 6 inch but mine is so small when i masterbate. Help me please

Health Guru
Hi, don't worry there is nothing wrong with you at all every guy going through puberty develops at different stages and your penis can grow right into your early 20's how do you know your friend's is 6 inches, have you actually seen it and measured it or has he just told you it is?

He told me...

Health Guru
Well I wouldn't just go by what your told for all you know could be smaller than you :-)

Hi Kyle
Your size is fine for being 14 and you have many years of growth and development ahead of you and it will definitely grow.
As people come in all sizes the same is true about the penis there will be some guys that are bigger than you and some that are smaller try not to worry about what your friends size is yours is pretty much what is considered average for your age and soon enough it will grow.
There is no way to predict how long the process of going through puberty will take and what the end result will be and all you can do is give yourself the time you need to grow and develop.
So try not to worry your normal and developing just as you should be.

4 inch penis for a 14 year old boy is normal.It will grow bigger during the next years.Remember that the girls at your age have tiny vaginas,and they are not are unknown with penises, so they haven't anything but pics, to compare your penis size against.