Hi, I am 15, and unfortunately my weight is 47 k's. While this may not sound like a lot, I need to change the shape of my body as quickly as I can. My parents do not agree, and will not let me cook any special meals, but they cook mostly healthy food anyway. My biggest problem is snacking, and exercise which I am changing. I need some help with snacking ( :-(I am a boredom eater)
anything will be appreciated,
thx

HI. Just want to say that there is not any easy way to do this. you have to be dedicated and really change the way you eat. I know you have heard this before but, cut out all bad fats ( cakes, chips, SODA, candy, sugars ect.) replace them with fruits, vegies, WATER. to burn fat you need proper diet and lots of CARDIO. If anyone tells you different they are lieing. It's going to be difficult because alot of your food is prepared for you but you can still cut your portions. You need to take an average daily calorie count. this is your maintaining wieght average. You must eat less than this to loose wieght and with cardio burn the fat. loosing anymore than a pound or two a week is not good for you. Check this web site out if you dont want to take my word for it. now as far as shaping your body it's all about hard work and sweat. Do lots of CARDIO and then tone up on the weights. thats the only way to get any results. If you need specific exercise plans let me know I'll help ya out and make sure you get all you need. ;-)