I just heard about a diet that lets you lose nine pounds in eleven days, which appeals to me because it does not involve a starvation diet. It is just the amount of weight I need to lose as well. The only seems to be this diet's name - "Fat Loss 4 Idiots". Really! Do a Google if you don't believe me, there is a diet called "Fat Loss 4 Idiots" out there. Do you think I am an id**t for considering taking part in this?

Not at all. Why do you feel like that, just because of the name of something? If you have examined the contents of the diet and like what they are offering, I don't see anything wrong with that. What made me curious is 9 pounds in 11 days though. Those numbers seem a bit off to me. Who would design a diet like that? Why not 10 pounds in 10 days, or something in which both numbers add up?